In August and September, the City's contractor Lafarge Canada will be completing pavement rehabilitation in the City. Due to the nature of the work, the dates are weather dependent. Local traffic will be accommodated with minor delays.
Milling, paving and concrete work Aug 12 to Sept 29th at the following locations
- Newlands Drive between 209 St and 210 St and 210 St north of Newlands Drive
- 206 St from Fraser Hwy to 56 Ave
- Eastleigh Cres just east of Glover Rd
- 51B Ave from 207 St to 208 St WB lanes
- Lane south of Fraser Hwy west of 201A St
- Intersection of Grade Cres and 201 St
- 200 St various pathing from 44 Ave to Grade Cres
The hours of work will generally be 7am-5pm Monday to Saturday.
For further info contact Engineering Services, 604-514-2997 or email email@example.com.