Langley Pos-Abilities Society is pleased to announce that we will be hosting another “Day of Pos-Abilities”, which is our premier annual showcase event designed to promote understanding, inclusion and enthusiasm about issues that are faced by people with disabilities, as well as showcasing some solutions and opportunities that exist to oppose those issues!
Our “Day of Pos-Abilities” will be held at Douglas Park in Langley, on Saturday August 11th, 2018, from 11:00 am until 5:00 pm. We are planning a fun filled and informative day which will include:
- Artisan crafts and other handmade items for sale made by people of all abilities
- Mouth-watering BBQ
- A variety of entertainment showcasing the talents and abilities of people with disabilities
- A marketplace area for our generous sponsors
- Displays and personnel from other non-profit organizations
- Our “Try on a Disability” exercise to experience various abilities and gain insight into others’ lives
- Demonstrations of adaptive tools
- and an area for fun and educational children’s activities
For more information contact the Langley Pos-Abilities Society CLICK HERE.