The City of Langley will be hosting a public presentation to inform residents of the upcoming improvements along 56 Avenue, from Glover Road to Langley Bypass.
The Project will provide significant benefits to the businesses and residents along the 56 Avenue corridor, such as:
- Improved water and sewer service by replacing aging mains;
- Removal and reconstruction of curb, gutter and sidewalks;
- Improved pedestrian and cycling facilities;
- Intersection improvements;
- Improved drainage features;
- Improved lighting features; and,
- Landscape features.
Following the presentation attendees will have the opportunity to discuss the project with City staff.
Please contact Doug Hyde, Project Manager with any questions or concerns at (604) 514-2835 or by email at email@example.com.